Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Budgeting Guide - Business Studies

Hello everyone!

For my business class, we based around the world of budgeting. For this week our task was to create a creative presentation. A presentation that explains budgeting and tips on how we can budget. This would be called a 'budgeting guide', but this was out of two options, the other is the same thing but doing it as a screencastify. If you don't know what a screencastify is, it is where you can record yourself or your screen. Then you can use it that way to present your work, I had chosen the budgeting guide. As I am insecure in front of cameras, and then sharing it. 

Here is my presentation :)


I had chosen a warm and pastel pallet this is to give a nice or warm vibe as the aesthetic, I think my presentation came out really nicely. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, instead, it came out looking better. 'Canva' is probably my favorite website so far for presenting my work, it gives me lots of ideas. I had added useful information about budgeting and what it is, I think people will be able to have an idea about it. 

Question for this weeks business class:

Do you budget? if so what made you do it?

Resources:

https://www.mymoneycoach.ca/budgeting/what-is-a-budget-planning-forecasting

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/surplus#:~:text=an%20amount%20that%20is%20more,a%20trade%20surplus

https://vocal.media/lifehack/5-ways-to-budget-money


4 comments:

  1. Wow Rieya fantastic work and the video is working properly so that's a plus. This is an incredibly well put together post. You have included some amazing information and I really like the pastel theme - it is aesthetic and warm. Great job on including all the resources you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Rieya!
    I really like your blogspot, you have stated your point directly and explained it in details. It's informative and knowledgeable, I think, in my opinion, people would learn a lot of things from this blogpost. Especially, if they are an amateur with business or maybe just wanna learn business studies. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about