Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Man Vs Self

This is my creatives writing, I if you like to read books try reading my story. I hope you like it and please leave a comment and give feedback about my reading.



“Dear Diary, Today was my first year in high school it ended up as a tragedy and I will tell you all about it.” As I was walking on the cement pathway my nose was slowly turning pink as if I was Rudolph and my legs and teeth were vibrating constantly. A few moments later I arrived at my destination.  I was relieved. It was still dark. I made it early to school on my first day. I was walking slowly to the glass doors as I opened the door a breeze of warm air went right by my stiff face. I walked in. My nose suddenly appeared to be a gradient colour between red and my normal skin tone. I noticed I was the only one besides the teachers. I started to walk to the library while grabbing my worn out picture of my parents before they passed away. “Hmph,” I accidentally bumped into three gorgeous girls who all crossed their arm and sighed at me. I tried to avoid them for that moment and carried on walking to the library. When I got there I sat down looking at the picture of my parents but also remembering the thing that  someone once told me “Do not let your shadows of the past darken your future doorstep, forgive and forget.” For the rest of the day I just constantly avoided those girls and I was completely lonely.


Dear Diary, I haven’t been writing in you for a very long time, it has been six months. Throughout those six months. I have not been all the best. I have no friends, my grades are low, so I am so lonely I just wish I never went to this school. Today is Friday and I actually made new friends and their names are Bonnie and Clementine. They are the best they are always there when I need them and they stand up for me. Clementine is the girly girl who loves to wear makeup and pink. To be honest, I really regret of me saying that I never went to this school. I have a lot more courage in myself now my next goal is to get good grades. In the next few days, it’s my birthday!  But I should probably not do anything since I have nobody to celebrate it with. Also, Bonnie and Clementine probably won’t even want to.


Today was an amazing day but also not so amazing. The good news was I got a huge birthday surprise from Clementine and Bonnie with the whole school! Although my substandard mind thought the opposite. Now the bad news is that I totally ruined my birthday I walked into the bathroom and was soaked with green paint by the nasty girls. I ran out into the crowd of people, I got really anxious and just wanted to ball my tears out. I asked myself a million times why? Why did I have to go through this? I never wanted it to happen. All I know is that my life is terrible and I have no courage, no confidence in myself, and no family.

Dear diary, I had such an amazing day those bullies I've been talking about they served us for dinner at a really expensive restaurant all the food was just divine. I walked through the hazel brown wooden doors. I was slowly walking across the silky red carpet,  we sat down on fancy wooden seats that were so comfortable. The seat was layered with a beautiful red velvet cushion.  The only thing was………. They made us pay the bill!! How could I afford that? Although it’s pretty on the outside but behind the scenes wasn’t that pretty. We ended up washing the restaurant's dishes in exchange instead of money. But the good thing was that we were stuffed with food and we did not have to pay for it.  With the three of us washing, we made it go faster. It was still amazing that I got to experience the food there, it has actually been so long since I've been out since my mum and dad passed away.

It’s Saturday night and I've been studying which has got me so stressed but this is one of the goals that I have to strive for. Clementine and Bonnie were at my house earlier helping me study. They left since they had to be somewhere which explains why they were so nicely dressed. Clementine was in a gorgeous yellow and pink gradient floral dress above the knee height.  Bonnie had a tight shiny silky blue dress that was also above the knee. I felt a bit jealous that they got to go out while I was studying.

Dear Diary,
Today is the last day I will ever write in you. It is as if you were a real person I always wrote my happy and not so good thoughts on you. But I don’t need to do that anymore my new school and friends and also you the diary have helped me through all my problems and  I am positive. Now I have got my mind off all the negative things I have gone through. Because I remind myself “Do not let your shadows of the past darken your future doorstep, forgive and forget.”






3 comments:

  1. Hey Rieya,
    I still think your story is amazing and its really detailed. Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rieya I read your story and it's amazing I like every little thing about it and yeah hop is right keep up the great work👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rieya,

    This is a lovely story, both sad and happy. I would have liked to see a little more detail at the end of the story. What had happened to make her life so much better? Where were the girls going in their pretty dresses?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about