Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Ella west

Recently I have been noticed by a famous New Zealand author, being able to feel this is amazing  In my opinion, I feel really privileged and overjoyed that I have been able to be noticed by an author. Being able to encounter her personally is really exciting since most kids do not get this privilege, I’m really grateful that I am a student that is in this generation since we have the ability to blog. I have been told by my school's principal that he counting other teachers would have never experienced this. Because we have Learn Create Share, in our generation, it is faster and quicker to receive and send letters or notices because of blogs. Back in the day, most people would have never actually been able to really get in contact with famous people around the world. since they would have to send letters which would take days and a few more days to even reply. 

Personally meeting Ella West is really stimulating I am so thankful and proud of my reading group that we were even able to reach Ella West. Now that she is coming to our school see us is thrilling, she will be coming in a few weeks and I am already getting butterflies in my stomach.

Here is my message to her and her replies on my blog and on her site:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about